NexGen Data Entry possesses an extraordinary range of advanced infrastructure facilities, which is significant for accomplishing the result of multiple outsourced projects.
Being one among the globally leading offshore BPO support service provider, NexGen Data Entry follows a systematized workflow procedure for every service offered.
Before outsourcing, a majority of the clientele have a deep concern regarding the resources, infrastructure, and the professionalism possessed by the in-house experts.
But with NexGen, you needn’t keep any worry about such factors.
We have employed a dedicated team of professional and well-specialized experts who ensure to follow a 6-phase streamlined process, so as to, deliver the precise and hassle-free result.
Here’s a brief about the workflow followed at NexGen Data Entry!
- Generating the Contact – The visitor can fill in the requirement/contact form to mention their need. They can also contact our sales team via a phone call, live chat, or an email.
- Analyzing the Demands of Clients – Our marketing team hand over the requirement to the concerned department. We will take the necessary steps to understand the need of our client’s project as well as analyze their requirements. Our team works on a 24*7 basis strategy, thus, you are free to contact our support team at any time.
- Sample Work – Once we accomplish a clear understanding of the project, our team will execute a free sample work for you. If you feel satisfied with our sample project, do not hesitate! We’ll ensure you with the delivery of a perfect and accurate result of the final project.
- Fixing Rate Card – We already do have a fixed rate card for each of our services. Before we undertake the responsibility of finishing your project, our client needs to accept our terms and policies along with the confirmation of the pricing. The price can be negotiated only under certain limited circumstances. You are also supposed to adhere by our NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) form.
- Initiating the Project – Once the above-mentioned stages are successfully completed, our team leaves no stone unturned to initiate the project with perfection and consistency. Based on the client’s TAT, we will ensure to plan the workflow, allocate the resources, and organize the shift timings.
- Final Stage – At the final stage, we execute an in-depth quality check of the work done under the assistance of our skilled quality check controllers. We will deliver the final output via FTP or the client-specified platform.
Apart from the above-mentioned workflow process, the utilization of contemporary technologies and software will ease the process of a project, i.e., from initiating to delivering the project.
Get in touch with us right away by dropping us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on data cleansing!